Strawberry Pretzel Dessert
Layer 1 (Crust)
- 2 Cups Ground Pretzels
- 1 1/2 Cup Butter, Melted
- 2 tbsp Sugar
Layer 2 (Filling)
- 1 Package (8 ounces) Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Container (16 ounces) Whipped Topping
Layer 3 (Topping)
- 2 Cups Boiling Water
- 1 Package Strawberry Gelatin
- 2 Cups Frozenm Unsweetened Strawberries, Partially Thawed
- Mix boiling water abd strawberry gelatin; stir until dissolved.
- Add strawberries and refrigerate for about 30 minutes or until thickened.
- Mix pretzels, butter and sugar.
- Cover and press into bottom of a 9″ x 13″ baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove and cool.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar until thouroughly blended.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Spoon strawberry-gelatin mixture over cream cheese layer.
- Refirgerate until firm.
Optional: Additional shipped topping to layer over the top layer before serving.